Woodside, St Mary

Woodside, St Mary
Pum Pum Hole

Friday, March 26, 2010

MY HIDING PLACE

I happen to love to read. I love it because it takes me away from my own reality and place me in the midst of other people's lives. It takes me to places I have never been, might never go. It allows me to understand situations that I have never been in.

Reading allows me to sympathise with other people's pain, be happy for proven strength, character and accomplishments when a person moves from nothing to something. A good book usually allows me to not be affected by what is going on around me, because I am usually so entrenched in the story. A good book gives me something to look forward to going home to when I am at work under pressure. Reading is my number one HIDING PLACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment